Bobsled Bull Riding

I've been back in real life for a week now, and my days are not nearly as action packed. I wasn't under some grand illusion that engineering was suddenly going to be an adrenaline rush, but a girl can dream. With my return to calculators and floor plans, so begins my off season. I'm taking a few weeks off from training to let my body heal up from the last 6 months. I'm nursing a fractured finger and sprained ankle back to health before I start my summer training. Bobsled is not a gentle sport.

If you've read this blog for awhile, you know how varied my summer posts are. During the season, I simply tell you what's happening in my life. In the summer, you'd be bored to tears if I talked about AutoCAD, bible study & reading books with Katy. Therefore, I have to get a little more creative to keep y'all reading. I've decided to start posting a clip of the week. I have so many clips that get trimmed and edited for my videos, but the raw footage can be pretty entertaining all by itself. This week I've decided to start us out with Bobsled Bullriding. As an athlete, everything becomes a competition, as you will see repeatedly over the next few months. Bringing sleds up the hill in the truck...competition. This gem comes from just such an instance in December of last season with my fellow brakeman Ms. Sineaid Corley & Mr. Jeremy Ware. Enjoy.


As I get back into training, you can look forward to stories of super sore muscles and crazy training videos. Until then, enjoy your spring and keep checking back each week for a new clip.