Go Time!

It's almost race day! Megan & I are the 16th sled off tomorrow (last sled of the first heat). You can watch it live at 2 pm Mountain time on Feb 10. The second heat will go off sometime around 3:30ish I think.

Here's the link: http://eurovision.digotel.com/fibt/index.html

It's the same website as last time. If you miss the race live, they post the recording, so you can still catch me later. The 2-man races are at 6pm, so we'll actually get to watch our men and cheer them on. So excited! We didn't get to see them race in Whistler, and I just love cheering on Team USA. (Cheesy, I know. But it's still true.) Then we'll pack the crate and our bags for our trip back to the States. So excited for the cafeteria! Free food already prepared for me. Brilliant! I'll miss this hotel bed though.