Picture Book Style

I don't have much to add after that long post yesterday. I do have a few pictures though, so enjoy.

This is me in the blue suit right before my first run of the season (10/15/11). Like I said last post, I was sliding from with Megan from Start 3. This is going straight into Curve 4. All the big kids are up at Start 1, so we were all by ourselves in the start house. I took a few steps and hopped in for a wild ride. Nice driving Megan!

Lake Placid Track Specification
Length to finish: 1455 m
Length to end of track: 1680 m
Curves: 20
Average Grade: 9.8%
Vertical Drop to Finish: 107 m
Vertical Drop to low point: 128 m
Maximum G Forces: 5.1
Maximum Speed: 130 km/h
Average Grade: 8.6%

My sweet sleddogging bruise. It's been a few days, so this is looking better, if you can believe it.



Britt icing her neck after her run from the top with Elana. Very chill.



Check out the burn vest and helmet. If you've been wondering what a burn vest looks like (I know it's been nagging you), allow me to enlighten you. The arms and shoulders are made of a type of Kevlar material. The bottom is more like Under Armour.

That's all for now. Little kid picture book style. Short post with lots of pictures.