USA All The Way


The Olympics are almost here!!!! YEAH!!!!!! I'm so pumped, I can hardly contain myself. I might end up being the guy from the Ace Hardware commercial making sure everyone knows.



Watching all the Olympic trials footage and reading articles has definitely been a huge motivation for me in the gym. Somehow that Olympic spirit covers all of sport, and every athlete is so inspiring just for making it that far. Then there are those moments when we get to see something spectacular. Something no one has ever done before. Those are the moments that make me want to cry and get my blood pumping all at the same time. Every time I watch hear the song Olympic Spirit I tear up now. It's ridiculous. But the Olympics are really special to me this year because they are a possibility. I've always dreamed about being there competing when I watch, but now it's a potential reality. I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it. So awesome!

I've decided to have an Olympic post of the day for awhile. If you don't care about the Olympics, then I'm not sure we can be friends. I'm not suggesting you have to be as fanatical as I am, but please tell me that you at least appreciate them a little. Otherwise, we're over. Capiche?

So, here is today's Olympic video of the day. You've probably seen some trick shot by Dude Perfect before. They have been on several TV shows for their crazy stunts. It's pretty impressive. Well, they visited the US Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs a few weeks ago, which just so happened to be the week of bobsled/skeleton national team camp. Curt and Adam even got to be in the video. Crazy! I know those guys! They are dunking around the 3:14 mark.

I think this is the perfect video to lead off with. Not too serious, but it obviously screams Team USA.

Entertaining? Definitely!
Impressive? Absolutely!
Olympic? Without a doubt!
Like they say in the video, "The red, white & blue changes everything."
USA all the way!