Sorry Charlie

This is a public apology to everyone who reads this blog. I haven't written in three weeks, and I just left you all hanging about race day. Much has happened in just three short weeks. I am truly sorry I kept you in the dark. The internet went out at the OTC, so my only link to the blogoshpere (Not sure if that's a word, but it should be) was on my phone or at Starbucks downtown. These two options are not ideal for my marathon posts. Thus, I could not enlighten you all on my exciting life until now. I made it back home for the holidays, so I will have some time this weekend to write to my hearts content. You'll just have to wait until then to hear all about race day, more crashes, and driving school. I promise to have something up soon. Right now, I better get some shut eye. This working girl has to get up early and make some money during the break!