Olympic Withdrawals

I'm already having Olympic withdrawals. I'm glad there are baseball fans in the world, but having a baseball game on at the gym is a sad comparison to the Olympics. Since we don't have hours of Olympic coverage to watch, here are a few videos.

1. I've tried to explain cord runs on the treadmill to several people, and I'm not sure it ever comes across right. So, I decided a video would be best.
8 second hold sprints at 35 degree elevation with resistance chords at Zoom.



2. If you're new to this blog, I was recently in Minneapolis for a bobsled combine. Barb Boulware was nice enough to my film crew, cheerleader and team mom for the day. Great weekend!



3. Coach Shimer and Team USA present Bobsled Technique Tips. Great video by the head coach of the men's bobsled team explaining what we try to do everyday at the track.



4. The guys of Dude Perfect somehow got into the gym to interview members of the USA men's basketball team. Don't know how they got in or who was brilliant enough to give them credentials, but I give them props for their top notch journalistic skills.




That's it for now. Try to keep your spirits up in the post Olympic time frame. The first week is always the hardest.