American Ninja Warrior



I wish I was awesome enough to be on American Ninja Warrior! (This is what I do on Monday nights after a workout: eat dinner and watch Ninja Warrior on NBC). I'd need man arms, to be awesome at rock climbing, and get into parkour or gynmastics. Seeing as none of these things are going to happen, I'd say my chances are really slim. 


I'd need an arm transplant, so I'd look like Hulk Hogan. The proportions just wouldn't be right. I've watched Ninja Warrior for years, and to be honest, the original is still my favorite. Here's a clip of Makoto Nagano tearing it up the season he made it all the way. Crazy impressive! Get to the end and watch Stage 4 rope climb of Mt. Midoriyama and you'll really understand why I'd need Hulk Hogan arms.



I'd definitely have to go for the women's version of the show. If only I was a tiny gymnast like Ayako Miyake... I'd look like a lumbering giant next to her! There aren't as many crazy obstacles that require massive arm or grip strength though, so my chances would be a little higher. But considering how much I struggle to do a pullup, I'll just cheer and watch it on TV.



Random post, but I just love Ninja Warrior. Can't wait to see if anyone becomes the first American Ninja Warrior this summer! It's on NBC Monday's at 8c in case you want to watch with me.